Multinational owner, developer and manager of industrial and logistics properties, Frasers Property Industrial has announced four new leasing deals across Victoria and Queensland in Australia.
Customer leasing deals include:
- Asia-pacific logistics giant, Linfox, at 38-52 Sky Road East, Melbourne Airport, Victoria
- Linfox will utilise its new 46,231sqm site, previously under lease by Unilever, to support its business operations delivering food, resources and medicine across road and rail. The lease will commence from June 2023 for a five-year term.
- Warehousing and logistics company, QLS, at 7 Pacific Drive & 170-172 Atlantic Drive, Keysborough, Victoria
- A 17,878sqm facility will support QLS in effectively delivering brown and white goods to its customers across Australia. QLS will also use the facility to run its recycling business, ‘Ecycle solutions’, which collects all associated goods waste, recycles it and reuses the materials for everyday household products.
- Truck design and manufacturer, Paccar Australia Pty Ltd, at 103-131 Wayne Goss Drive, Berrinba Queensland
- Paccar Australia will increase its footprint at Wayne Goss Drive in Berrinba, Queensland by relocating to a larger facility adjacent to its current premises in September 2023. The new facility extends to 13,165sqm and includes a super awning for all-weather loading, as well as a solar system installation.
- Global packaging manufacturer, distributor and visual communications company, Orora Limited, at 99 Shettleston Street, Rocklea, Queensland
- Packaging solutions specialist, Orora Group has leased the 15,186sqm high clearance warehouse to store packaging items manufactured in its neighbouring facility. The premises features full drive around access and extensive awning area.
Ian Barter, Managing Director Australia at Frasers Property Industrial comments, “As demand for high-quality facilities in key Victorian and Queensland corridors continues, our strong customer service and premium offering are highly sort after by both existing and new customers.
“Our industrial assets in strategic locations have been crucial to our ability to secure deals with major national brands and long-term customers. We continue to have strong leasing activity and our portfolio continues to be 100% occupied”.
The above properties are managed by Frasers Property Industrial for Singapore-listed Frasers Logistics & Commercial Trust (FLCT).